WonderPush is a push notifications platform for Web and Mobile. WonderPush is very fast, GDPR compliant and full-featured starting €1 / month.
We support all major native mobile and web platforms, provide a RESTful API and an online dashboard to design notifications and analyze their impact.
Web Push Notifications
Start to install web push notifications (also called browser notifications) on your website
Smart popups (formerly known as in-app messaging)
Once you have push notifications, set up smart popups that work on mobile apps and on websites. It's easy and requires no coding skills.
Up and running within minutes
Our mission is to help you get the most out of push notifications on your website and mobile apps for Android mobiles, iphones and iPad, without tearing your hair out. We're working hard to develop SDKs that are powerful, easy-to-use and well documented, allowing you to get started in just a few minutes.
Easy to use
An online dashboard for Marketers and a friendly API for Developers. Our customers tell us how easy it is to deliver the best messages to the right user and take advantage of the power of push notifications.
We never share your data with third parties. Your data is safe with us and we protect the privacy of your users as if they were ours. Data collected by our SDKs is fully documented. We provide ready-made tools to collect and manage user consent, and let users download or delete all their data.
Faster than the competition
350K messages sent per second. That's 21 million messages per minute. With WonderPush, your users do not wait and your message arrives in real time on their screens before those of your competitors.
Full featured starting €1 / month
Rich formats, automation, realtime analytics, powerful segmentation... All features are included and you benefit from evolutions without ever having to pay more.
Price / month
- Used daily by 5000+ developers
WonderPush is global and already used by famous publishers in the fields of media, ecommerce, sports and games.
- E-commerce: how to recover 23% of abandoned carts using Automation & Personalization
- Media: How tags can generate a 100% increase in traffic from push notifications
- Sports: how geo-targeting helped French Open Roland Garros reshape the stadium experience
- Real estate: how to provide a premium experience with web push and big pictures
Pick a Quickstart guide below and get started in just a few minutes. You can also get to know our online dashboard.
Updated 18 days ago
- Android Push Notifications
- iOS Push Notifications
- Web Push Notifications
- Flutter Push Notifications
- Cordova Push Notifications
- Ionic Push Notifications
- Google Tag Manager Push Notifications
- WordPress Push Notifications
- WooCommerce Push Notifications
- AMP Web Push Notifications
- Wix Push Notifications
- React Push Notifications
- Squarespace Push Notifications
- Blogger Push Notifications
- Weebly Push Notifications