The notifications page displays a list of all notifications configured for your Project. This list includes built-in notifications as well as your own notifications.
Each notification comes with a set of controls allowing you to fire or activate, edit, duplicate, preview on test users and delete it:
Some notifications have an activation switch rather than a fire button: they are automated notifications.
Not familiar with Automation?
Check out our Automation overview.
Clicking on the notification title or the notification row takes you to the Notification detail page.
When the notification has been sent and clicked, its row displays a summary containing Notifications sent, Confirmed receipts, Notifications clicked and Click through rate:
The notification detail page contains all the information related to a notification:
- its general information (identifier, name, segment)
- a set of controls to fire, activate, send to test users, edit and delete the notification,
- a preview of the notification content,
- detailed metrics including a summary, a graph and a table.
The metrics section of the notification page is similar to the metrics section of the overview page except all metrics are limited to that notification. To fully understand these metrics, be sure to read the metrics documentation of the Overview page.
The creation and edition process is divided into 4 sections:
- Your message: compose the notification content,
- Attach in-app component,
- Audience: choose who should receive the notification,
- Schedule: specify how and when the notification must be sent.
Updated 4 months ago