Pressure management is an easy way to ensure you are not sending too many notifications to a given user.
Pressure management is set up on a per-notification basis on the advanced tab of the notification edition interface.
To set up pressure management:
- activate the Regulate sendings switch,
- choose a category for your notification,
- choose a maximum frequency.
There are currently two available categories in WonderPush: marketing and news.
When you select a combination of category and frequency for a given push notification, here's what happens.
Say you selected the marketing category with a frequency of no more than once every 2 hours. When it's time to send this particular notification to a given user, our systems will discard the sending when a marketing notification has been sent to that user less than 2 hours ago.
To sum things up:
- assign the same category to similar notifications that should not be sent too close to each other,
- setup a frequency for each notification, send more frequently the most important ones.
Updated about a year ago